A Class of Its Own
La belle vie brought into the 21st century. Catering to Manila’s upscale market, Megaworld is developing McKinley West, a 34.5 hectare ultra high-end township on the former JUSMAG property in Fort Bonifacio beside Forbes Park and Manila Polo Club.
(Artist’s perspective – McKinley West)
The company will spend P45 billion in the next 10 years to build McKinley West. Aside from the residential village where lots have appreciated as much as 110 percent since its launch in 2010, McKinley West will have rows of luxury residential estates with some properties having their own state-of-the-art security features and first-of-its-kind luxury amenities.
(Actual photo – McKinley West)
INSPIRATION – Modern European Luxury
- 34.5-hectare land bank
- 285 residential lots ranging from 188 to 550 square meters
- Residential condominiums TBD
- IT park and office buildings TBD
- Mixed use commercial centers TBD
- International school TBD
- Strategic location close to BGC, next to Forbes Park, Manila Polo Club and McKinley Hill
- Master-planned township community
- Complete LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN-SHOP lifestyle components