A marriage between the elegance of the Mediterranean and the dynamism of Manila
Experience a taste of European living in the tropics. Megaworld’s largest township development, McKinley Hill, is the perfect LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN-SHOP community with a land bank of 50 hectares (500,000 square meters) in Fort Bonifacio. Inspired by cities in Italy and Spain, McKinley Hill brings to the Philippines the sophisticated culture of Southern Europe. Exuding beauty, class, and elegance at every turn, its unique Mediterranean design accommodates all the elements of a holistic life. And with its constant value appreciation and profitability, McKinley Hill is among the metro’s most exciting venues for investment.
(Actual Photo – The Venice Grand Canal Mall)
(Actual Photo – McKinley Hill as of February 2017)
McKinley Hill’s unique lifestyle takes full advantage of Megaworld’s 25 years of experience in innovative township development. A complete community, McKinley Hill combines a dynamic environment with a relaxed and laid-back vacation atmosphere to create a one-of-a- kind experience found nowhere else.
INSPIRATION – Mediterranean Lifestyle
- 50-hectare land bank
- 4,716 apartments | 482 residential lots
- 15 office buildings
- Wide variety of restaurants and commercial establishments
- 3 foreign embassies
- International schools and world-class colleges (Enderun College, Chinese & Korean International School, more.)
- Home of the famous Venice Grand Canal Mall
- Strategic location close to BGC, Makati and International airports
- Master-planned township
- Complete LIVE-WORK-PLAY-LEARN-SHOP lifestyle components