Boracay is known all over the world for its pristine white sand beaches, magnificent sunsets, crystal clear waters, and amazing adventures. No wonder thousands of tourists, both local and foreign, are easily captivated by its beauty, coupled with endless island lifestyle possibilities that include accommodations in world-class resorts and diverse dining hubs. Once again, Megaworld’s Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is set to prove that Boracay is the best beach destination in the world, which is more than enough reason to dream of owning your own place at Boracay Newcoast. Boracay Newcoast is a 150-hectare mixed-use leisure and resort development that is envisioned to be the grandest tourism destination in the paradise island.
Soon to rise in the tropical tourism development are luxury and boutique hotels, commercial and retail districts, upscale villas, and an exclusive residential village. Among the first residential towers to rise here is Oceanway Residences, a cluster of mid rise condominiums offering amazing views of the Sibuyan Sea, Mt. Luho, the island’s highest peak; as well as the 75-hectare Fairways & Bluewater Golf Course. Aside from Oceanway Residences, among the upcoming projects here include four hotels and an Ibiza-inspired commercial and retail strip.
Boracay Newcoast Location
Boracay Newcoast lies on the premier side of Boracay, one of more than 7.000 islands in the Philippine archipelago. Located in Aklan province, off the northwest tip of Panay island in the western Visayas region, Boracay is every inch a tropical paradise. The island is surrounded by the sparkling azure waters of Sibuyan Sea in the east and Sulu Sea in the west. And blessed with sunshine, sandy shores and ocean breezes, it’s a destination that echoes with its own unique siren song.
Boracay Newcoast Village
Newcoast Village, the first luxury residential phase of Boracay Newcoast, evokes the quaint and intimate character of the world’s most famous Mediterranean coastal villages. Prime subdivision lots, offered in a variety of sizes, are arranged around a private and exclusive community area, where the days take on a sweeter, slower, more soothing rhythm.
- 197 prime residential lots available
- 2.5 hectare property
- Underground cabling system
- 12m road system
- 250 sq.m. – 388 sq.m.
- Also known as the Residential district has a total area of 8.5 hectares
- An average of 250 square meters per lot, with 197 available lots on sale
- P21, 000 per sq. m. (per lot on average), low of P20K and high of P25, 800 per sq. m.
- Rolling terrain, with proper design for drainage system.
- No beach view
- 10 meters – maximum height requirement of houses (from the road)
- No house and lot package yet
- No theme
- Roads will be 12 meters wide, with 10 meters for the secondary roads. Newcoast Village will have a separate entrance from the Spine Road.
Boracay Newcoast Shophouse District
- Each lot has an average area of 300 sq. m.
- Cut – 15 meters (frontage) x 20 meters (depth), no sides – divided by firewalls
- Height requirement the of building is limited to 14 meters (from the road)